Monday, April 13, 2015

Birthday wishes

Abigail, 

Papa called me at 8:11 this morning.
"It's not quite time yet, we still have a few more minutes," I said as I picked up my phone.
Five years and 4 minutes later you'd be exactly five years old. 

Five years of you.  I can't believe how quickly those years flew by.  Actually I can.  While the years did fly by, the moments with you run long and deep.  You're so passionate about life, about dancing, particularly your beloved ballet, and just plain spirited about MOVING!  Shaking up the world a bit.  You're an amazing kid, my Abigail. 

Always feel how "cleverful" you are--a vibrant word that you created.  Because you are indeed cleverful in all the ways you express who you are.  So, birthday girl, shine on, flutter and float about, and always know we simply adore you.

No comments:

Blog Archive